So, sell on news, ya?

Sent from my BearBerry®
powered by ISAT & TLKM

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Alimin <milis...@live.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:13:46
To: OB<obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [ob] Full cash NYESEL ???

Nih gw posting yang versi BULL juga deh...
fw dari warung sebelah, cmiiw, klo salah jgn ditangkep

PT Bumi Resources Tbk (“Bumi”)
announced that China Investment Corporation (“CIC”) has invested US$1.9
billion in Bumi in the form of a debt-like instrument. The US$1.9
billion investment consists of US$600 million repayable in year 4,
US$600 million in year 5, and remaining US$700 million in year 6. The
investment attracts a 12% annual cash coupon with a total IRR of 19%,
the balance payable at the time of final maturities. The funds will be
used for debt restructuring and capital expenditure.     “We are
honored by this historic and transformational investment by CIC, the
leading sovereign fund in the world.  The investment will enable Bumi
to implement its growth strategies quickly and provide a stable capital
structure.  More importantly, the partnership creates the platform for
CIC and Bumi to pursue investment opportunities jointly”, remarked Ari
Hudaya, President Director and CEO of Bumi, one of the leading natural
resources companies in Asia with world-class coal assets.    CIC,
wholly-owned by the People’s Republic of China, is one of the largest
and reputable investment institutions in the world.  Bumi is
Indonesia's largest producer and one of the world’s largest exporter of
thermal coal with strong practices in community development, corporate
social responsibility and corporate governance.    PT Samuel Sekuritas
Indonesia acted as arranger and financial advisor, and Jones Day acted
as legal advisor to Bumi.  Deutsche Bank and China International
Capital Corporation (CICC) acted as financial advisors and Davis Polk
& Wardwell acted as legal advisor to CIC in this transaction. - just announced
2 hours ago,,,