Mostly, the prediction is much more incorrect than correct.

What we call our nation, our country and our state is actually just exist in
our mind, it's a matter of concept, not real.

That is the way the bad leader drive their people, their army to fight and
defend everything for the sake of their ego victory

Humankind possess the same ground..and common goals, such as; want to live
happily and avoid suffering.

Only very few leaders which is driven by their strong selfishness and DELUDED
Mind want to dominate and manipulate others by creating the jargon of
nationalism, patriotism and anti-terrorism and so on....

All those ideas just add to the humankind suffering.

We all are the citizen of the earth actually.

We all must respect each other regardless where do we come from.

If Man can't learn from the history either good or bad, they will fall to the
same situation, this is a mundane world. There is no wonder if the history
repeats itself.

Can Humankind reach the condition where there is no war, no conflict and no
enmity?

Do you think this is just an UTOPIA?

Hehehe......

Sent from my XL BlackBerry®.

"That everything changes is more hopeful than hopeless,
because it means everyone can change for the better."