lha nggak kebalik, kalo supply naik harga kan harusnya turun? lagian
percuma harga timah naik kalo biaya produksi tins juga naik. Bisa2
cuman jadi makanan bandar hehehe

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Joe Grunk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gara2 ini, LME panik dan TIN new high.
>

> PT Timah to boost smelting capacity                   Release date:
17 Apr 2007                   The new President Director of
Indonesia's state-controlled tin company PT Timah today announced
plans to spend Rupiah 410 billion (US$ 45 million) this year to expand
smelting capacity and repair some of its dredge fleet.
>  Timah's capital spending will include the addition of two 7,000 tpy
furnaces – one each at its Mentok and Kundur smelters.
>  This will increase nominal smelting capacity to some 62,000 tpy,
although the amount of metal that can be produced depends on the mix
and grades of concentrates and slag treated in the furnaces.

> Wachid Usman, elected by shareholders today to replace previous
director Thobrani Alwi, told reporters: "We have seen a global
shortage in the past three months. We don't want to lose the momentum
and every chance we have to boost sales, we will".
>  Usman said that Timah's production in 2007 would be AT LEAST 45,000
tonnes (compared to 44,689 tonnes of refined tin produced last year).

> The company also announced a 50% dividend payment from 2006 profits,
which were boosted sharply in the fourth quarter by the closure of
competing small-scale smelters by the authorities in early October.

>  Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Kirim email ke