Punten Bro, Sedikit Panas Aja. when we take a position in a stock or a sector,
we're either right or we're wrong. If we're right, then we win and make money.
If we're wrong . . . we get the point. There will always be winners and losers
in the market; for us to win somebody else almost always has to lose. But to
call others whom taking an opposing position than u a "Bum" is very unpleasant
to heard. espescially when the dimwit didnt back-up the accusation with a
shrewd argument. we'll see how's market gonna go today... Best Luck To All Of
Us..

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "EB™" <edbami...@...> wrote:

> Sabar kang....gak usah diladenin....
>
> Regards,