Salah apa tuh pak DE ama dia? Begitu dendamnya :p cuekin aja pak.
Sent from my computer of course!

-----Original Message-----
From: "brahmakumbara007" <brahmakumbara...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 06:52:27
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ob] LIZARD VS GODZILLA

Let me see what U can do more with your testicoli, Dean Earflicker! You
seemed too much satisfied with sucking french fries and peanuts then
distributing them to people.  Let me spill this! We're still having
"Jumbo Burger and Spaghetti Tornado to Come".   Go on learning to make
paper analysis and read your management book.
One more thing: don't be late at any lecture and never play affair with
any female lecturer. Straighten your testicoli out of your campus in
South Jakarta to get your further degree. Be straight, even if she opens
her leg wide for U & sizzles into your flickering ears!
Capisce Earflicker?

Watch your back and keep your nose clean! Stata Buon! BK

Kirim email ke