2.5 Bio itu termasuk Pinjaman dr JP Morgan Mas Bagus ?
-----Original Message-----
From: Bagus Putra Perdana <disclosure....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:37:45
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] SHORT SUMI !!

I do skeptic with BUMI now that they will likely to post awfully declining P
& L starts from this Q3 09 - A 09 - Q1 010 - Q2 010 Given their bleak
bottomline outlook and negative FCF.

But THINK TWICE before u short them coz needless to say ;

1) The Price Aint Really Too Pricey Now at Current Level.
2) they got 2.5 Bio USD in CASH now. Can U OutWeigh Their Bullet?
3) they got ammo's of news and stories upcoming, starts from Herald Forestry
Pemit to Berau and Maruwai Linkage.

shorters got a little comforting reasons though ; all the stories is not yet
really an assets, more like a "liabilities", herald, gallo, citra palu,
Zfariat wont add up contributing cash even 2 years after their exploration
Succeded while they were sucking up cash up till now. while Berau, Maruwai,
Etc would effectly add value but i doubt it would make the bottomline
forecast improves.

But Sure U Really wanna challenge 2.5 Bio USD Cash Holders Head-On?!. Think
Again Dude.

--
Each piece, or part, of the whole nature is always an approximation to the
complete truth, or the complete truth so far as we know it. In fact,

Kirim email ke