Dear EL,

  From your message through Mr. Zhu, you mentioned that there is a minor
correction only and unpleasant surprise for the energy sector. However, from
the below message you said that there are more deadly waves coming and TOTALLY
CRAZY.  For me, the messages are very confusing and contrary each other.
  I would very appreciate if you can clarify them (the messages) so all the OB
members can find out exactly your messages.

  Keep posting EL.

  And also please have my gratitude for you Mr. FS.

  Regards,
  Tjen Hartono

Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi all, I'm here again... how's your trading today, friends? Rainy
eh? Well, just relax and watch. I'll show you how easy it is to drive the
market up and down. All I can say is there are more deadly waves coming..
TOTALLY CRAZY... get a grip.. sure, you can get benefit from it, but you must
be extremely quick handed...

No, you don't have to listen to me of course. :) Previously I told Mr. Budi Zhu
about this and ask him to fwd it to OB, but seems he forgot to mention my name.
So, I gues I've to do it by myself.

MARCH MADNESS.

To FS: LOL, I challenge you to reverse all of your statement, before it's too
late. :)

EL