At least EL maksudnya baik, dia bilang "Please tell them to be
really careful and prepare some cash in hand". Tu kan maksudnya baik
spy trader espc. newbie nggak kecebur. Look from the good point of
view :D
Cuma biasanya kan dia langsung ke OB, tapi kenapa mesti via pak Budi
ya? Ada hubungan apa pak Budi dgn EL? Sori pak Budi, bukan maksud
apa2, tapi kalo anda di posisi saya, pasti akan menanyakan hal yg
sama...

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Andi Wahyudi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mrs./Mrs. Tjen,
> I think EL tried to speak bulntly. We should see the time
horizon.  Please do not get confusse. Both messages are made for
different days.
> Day 1 (Is it today 29/2/2008)?
> A minor correction is coming someday in this week or two.
> Unpleasant surprise in the energy sector.
>
> Day 2 (Will it be Monday 3/03/2008)?
> This minor correction is QUITE PAINFUL for short term trader,
especially newbies. Please tell them to be really careful and
prepare some cash in hand.

> At least the first day (if it was really today) was proven. Today,
BUMI, PTBY have a minor correction. I said minor because BUMI ever
moved 10% in a single day.

> The problem comes as follow:
> 1. The BOZZ could change their strategy due to EL posting because
EL already succesfully read their mind and strategy.

wrote:
> Dear EL,
>
>   From your message through Mr. Zhu, you mentioned that there is a
minor correction only and unpleasant surprise for the energy sector.
However, from the below message you said that there are more deadly
waves coming and TOTALLY CRAZY.  For me, the messages are very
confusing and contrary each other.
>   I would very appreciate if you can clarify them (the messages)
so all the OB members can find out exactly your messages.

>   Keep posting EL.
>
>   And also please have my gratitude for you Mr. FS.
>
>   Regards,
>   Tjen Hartono
>
> Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       Hi all, I'm here again... how's your trading today, friends?
Rainy eh? Well, just relax and watch. I'll show you how easy it is
to drive the market up and down. All I can say is there are more
deadly waves coming.. TOTALLY CRAZY... get a grip.. sure, you can
get benefit from it, but you must be extremely quick handed...

> No, you don't have to listen to me of course. :) Previously I told
Mr. Budi Zhu about this and ask him to fwd it to OB, but seems he
forgot to mention my name. So, I gues I've to do it by myself.

> MARCH MADNESS.
>
> To FS: LOL, I challenge you to reverse all of your statement,
before it's too  late. :)

> EL

> Be a better friend, newshound, and  know-it-all with Yahoo!
Mobile.  Try it now.

>  Send instant messages to your online friends
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Kirim email ke