biarin aja lagi fred., kalo 2000 bukannya lebih banyak senengnya??...
nanggung lah banyak deposito sama SUN yg jatuh tempo taun ini. deposit
rate 8%, YTM Goverment Bond hardly ada yg nyampe 12%. Target Minimal
Institusi skrg diatas 12-13%. keun wae lah ke 2000 oge. 1-2 taun ke
depan saya ga pake riset2an en ribet2 rebalance portfolio sana-sini
udah tinggal diem aje petik hasil...

udahlah IHSG turun aja biar cepet beres, biar punya pendirian gitu.,
naek-naek, enggak-enggak. 2000 2000 dah. biar enak gitu nyusun
perencanaannya..

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Frederick Schubert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sorry...
>   but reading your posting has really inspired my curiousity...
>   how come a person like you who only trades less than IDR1 billion
a day could say that u could bomb my currency...my equity...?
>   come on...my radar never gets you in or out...even..
>
>   today (Monday), most selling was executed by CS on notes from its
research team that the Philippines market is more attractive after
falling 15% so far this year and ask to reduce Indonesian shares, in
this case is Bumi... Overall, CS is now making its biggest gamble of
investment by recommending a politically unstable philippine which
will in coming days may be jolted by series of street demonstrations
to oust Arroyo (GMA)...

>   peace...and am just enjoying this TEMPORARY bearish trend for my
fund-consortium's buying program.... waiting for the next stop at 2610
before another take off....

> Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Somehow I got banned.. lol, that's a nice way to say thanks. After
all, I was just passing by. Well, I guess I'm not welcome here so,
good luck and thank you. I won't come back, don't worry bout that...

> Hopefully no one was hurt because of me...
>
> Elaine

Search.

Kirim email ke