  From: Elaine
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 10:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Mau tidak crash once more?

  Ya sudah, kalau memang lebih suka yangkut, that's your choice, I'm just
sharing anyway. Member lain ada yang tahu tetapi takut di maki-maki, jadi
Elaine saja yang bicara. I know EXACTLY how ppl would react to my post, ada
yang mature, ada yang childish...

  Hey I said I was bored, and you guys surely give me a good laugh.. thanks for
the replies. :D Why'd I mad on anyone? I LOVE THIS GROUP. All of you.

  Elaine perhatikan kalau Elaine bilang bull, semua happy dan kasih pujian.
Elaine bilang crash, semua kesal dan being cynical, cari salah etc.

  Coba tiru Kang Ocoy, Rei, Dean, Embah or that old guy Sudjana. They're so
cool on everything.. Elaine yakin mereka gain a lot. Trading is about emotion
control. Elaine juga baca ada yang kesal dengan bandar dan marah-marah. Kasihan
sekali..

  Elaine juga tidak mau ada crash, but when It's about to come, then I have no
better things to do than to anticipate it, and I suggest you do the same. But
again, It's up to you.

  I am no santa claus, you have to catch your own fortune.

  Elaine