*Three White Soldiers Candlestick Formation*
------------------------------

*THREE ADVANCING WHITE SOLDIERS CAN HELP YOU FIGHT FOR PROFITS *

In one of our recent educational lessons we discussed the candle formation
known as "three black crows." Occurring after a strong advance, three black
crows is a reversal formation that consists of three consecutive down days.
On each of these days it appears the stock wants to rally, but the bears
then exert control and the stock closes at or near its lows for the day.

The bullish counterpart of three black crows is known as "three white
soldiers" and is considered by some candle theorists as one of the most
bullish candle patterns. The three white soldiers pattern is most potent
when it occurs after an extended decline and a period of subsequent
consolidation. When a particular stock posts a decline followed by a
sideways movement, the appearance at that point of three white soldiers
signals that higher prices are likely ahead.

The first of the three advancing white soldiers is a reversal candle. It
either ends a downtrend or signifies that the stock is moving out of a
period of consolidation after a decline. The candle on day two may open
within the real body of day one. The pattern is valid as long as the candle
of day two opens in the upper half of day one's range. By the end of day
two, the stock should close near its high, leaving a very small or
non-existent upper shadow. The same pattern is then repeated on day three.
Below you will find an illustration of the three white soldiers candlestick
pattern:

Although this candle pattern is very potent when a stock is at or near its
lows, it should be regarded skeptically if it appears following a long
advance in price. If you spot three white soldiers after a sustained rally,
then it may mean a top is near. Be on the alert then for a reversal candle
such as a doji or negative engulfing.

The chart of Autobytel (ABTL) below provides a good example of three white
soldiers at the end of a consolidation period. ABTL peaked in early October
at $12 and by early December had retraced to just under $8. The stock then
bounced up above $9 and consolidated in a very narrow range until the end of
the month.

So far, the year 2004 has been kind to Autobytel. Before Friday's sell-off
the stock had advanced four days in a row with escalating volume. ABTL is
still outside its upper Bollinger band -- a continuation signal. Meanwhile,
the ADX indicator has given a strong buy signal, with +DI surging through
–DI and the black ADX line beginning to trend upward from a very low level.
The moving averages are all in "bullish alignment" with the four-day above
the nine, which is above the twenty, which is above the thirty. Although the
stock will likely need to consolidate after posting such a rapid, strong
advance, it should ultimately test the previous October high at $12.70.

<http://www.streetauthority.com/terms/glossary.asp>

The "three white soldiers" pattern does not occur frequently, but as a swing
trader you should definitely be on the lookout for it. These soldiers make
great allies in your battle for swing trading profits.

2008/11/3, mardiwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Ratu Sima" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > People, CONGRATULATIONS...
> >
> > Nonetheless, as always there will be two sides to every story.
> >
> > “The luckiest state of those who are aware & cautious supersedes the
> > luckiest state of those who are obliviousâ€
> >
> > As I spotter the terrain, current acclivity still remains
> > irregularity. Perhaps 20-30% : 100%.
> >
> > In STILL-convulsive market, 3 white soldiers of JCI can still be
> > entrapping coz the pattern is easily imprinted. (using euphoria
> > entrapment)
> >
> > Indeed, pls march forward on step-by-step basis with full trailing
> > stop precaution. WE DO, too.
> >
> > We have trimmed significantly in some agri sector, the trio, and the
> > steamy gas.
> >
> > Viva all PLAYERS,
> > Aimee â€" The United Kingdom of KALINGGA, JAVA
> >
> Dear Aimee,
>
> Would you enlight me for my stupidity , who is the trio? Is it 3 white
> soldiers of JCI same as the trio you meantion? i guess they are  BUMI,BNBR
> and ENRG ? If you don't mind.. Thanks.

Kirim email ke