Aimee, by 30-40% increase in 2010, do you mean commodities only or
world stock markets in general?

But if you talk general world market, I seriously doubt US is going to
recover by that time. DJ bottom at 6000, it will be a miracle (fairly
it's way lower). IMO, it's well on its way to have its lost decade just
like Japan, if you know what I'm talking about.

Credit bubble orgy of 25 yrs cannot be solved in 6 months or 1 year, or
2 yrs even.

BTW, next year Japan's lost decade will become "lost 2 decades".

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "RATU SIMA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Simple Om...
>
> If index proves true going down, added by the sentiment of BUMI & its
> sicking sting, FOR A WHILE, coal will be affected. (Not too mention
the
> falling commodities in years ahead)
>
> Someone is REALLY ABOVE THE LAW. Trust me, it's scenario is Extremely
Dirty.

> The good news is if U' re investor, keep it for long term.
>
> in 2010, about 30 - 40% supply demand increase WILL occur.
>
> Aimee.

Kirim email ke