hehe... sorry Aimee (and others) for the diversion. Didn't mean to
divert the discussion, but you brought it up, "long-term
investor", "keep for 2-3 years", etc.

Remember that buy-hold strategy (even 5 yrs) dont always work. Try
tracing it back with historic DJ index. It only works when severe
bear markets are absent. But unfortunately, that is precisely the one
that shows up.

Most people just dont get how dire the problem is. FED & other
central banks efforts to stall/slowdown the crash will bring many
many unintended consequences, worse than just letting things crash &
start over. The "Law of Unintended Consequences" will always work its
way through the system.

I just personally think this time is way too early for any long-term
investors to get in. So yes, I'm saying Buffett was early as well (as
proven by his present significant losses on the duo big G's, others).
But who am I to say that, I'm not a legendary investor after all.

Perhaps I'm just more bearish than you in regard of this matter.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "RATU SIMA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yaaah, Om... The thread is PTBA. How can U divert to world stock
market?
> I guarantee until 2010 30-40% of coal supply demand will increase.
> But NOW, circumstances are enableing it to reach the lowest.
>
> Aimee

Kirim email ke