Someone walked into the cafe where I work, and told us they were hosing
down blood in the tunnel under the railway line down the road in
Observatory.

I have been held up at gunpoint (in a cafe in Obs) to have my laptop and
mobile phone taken. Two of my close friends have been brutally mugged
(stabbed multiple times) within the last few months.

What are the police doing about any of this?

I have yet to hear a single word about the armed robbery I was involved in,
despite being quite clear that I could identify at least one the
perpetrators.

It *seems* like they make a great big show on the day that it happens
(police colonels interviewing us at the scene of the crime), and then...
nothing, absolutely nothing.

When someone says they can identify a suspect, get a drawing immediately.
This happened over a month ago, memory fades, and so does confidence in the
police force.

Predators are on the prowl. Don't stray too far from the pack and don't
look weak.

Be careful out there, folks. Apparently, no-one is looking after your arse
except yourself.

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066   or   072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES:  10111

---
Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.