Yes, I was just told by someone else that when she walked through the tunnel
the morning there was a lot of blood. Can anyone give us info on this please

Committed2Continue Madiba Magic

Adéle MomNdela Grosse
CEO, ISWM GLOBAL (PTY)Ltd

PROUD2b ME®  Centre4Change

76 Arnold Street, Observatory, Cape Town

PO BOX 13841, Mowbray, 7705, Cape Town, South Africa

+27 21 447 2282 [office]

+27 83 6588 733 [mobile]
086 652 1300 [fax]

www.proud2b.org

ad...@proud2b.org

© Copyright 2003 All rights reserved: ISWM Global PTY(Ltd)