We're all signed up with Vumatel and Mweb as ISP. Very easy and
straightforward, and we got a great deal where Mweb covers the cost of
installation and connection fee - more than R2000 saved! To me the
objections on the hanging cables appears to be a bit of a NIMBY attitude
but I may be wrong... We already have an electricity and telephone cable
reaching our house, an additional one won't be a train smash.
I very much look forward to fibre! Vumatel will also be ready much sooner
than Octotel.

to obsnw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.