Correct. Last activity in 'Threads' was 21 May viewing as public. I can't see any of the 'Polls' as public. As a logged in member I can see all activity in 'Threads' and 'Polls'.
It seems (and I need to look into this further) that only 'Threads' are set for public viewing whilst 'Polls' are members only. I can see nothing in the configuration/settings that changes and/or modifies this. When setting up a new Thread or Poll there is no setting to make public/private - this is controlled by the organsiation settings that have not been changed. I will reach out to Loomio to try and resolve. [image: image.png] On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 10:29 AM John Bryant <[email protected]> wrote: > OK, I can't see any activity on there since 21 May, neither threads nor > polls. Perhaps you can only see it if you're logged in as a member of the > group. > > On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 08:20, Greg Lauer <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi John, >> >> It seems that threads are publicly available bit not polls. Not sure why >> that is and I believe the intention was/is to have all Loomio decisions >> public. >> >> I will have a look at the configuration and report back. >> >> G. >> >> On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 10:08 AM John Bryant <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> >>> Posting here because I don't know if the community is welcome to post to >>> the oceania-board list. >>> >>> When I was on the OSGeo Oceania board, we started using a (paid) Loomio >>> organisation [1], so that motions could be publicly visible, for >>> transparency into decision making. But there hasn't been any activity there >>> since May. Is the board using a different Loomio organisation now? Are >>> motions & decisions meant to be visible to the community? >>> >>> Thanks >>> John >>> >>> [1] https://www.loomio.org/osgeo-oceania/ >>> >>> ---------- Forwarded message --------- >>> From: Adam Steer <[email protected]> >>> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 03:51 >>> Subject: [Oceania-Board] who is voting as osgeo oceania? >>> To: <[email protected]> >>> >>> >>> Hey board >>> >>> Quick procedural note: in Loomio there is a person voting as 'OSGeo >>> Oceania'. This should be avoided.. >>> >>> Thanks, >>> >>> Adam >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Oceania-Board mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania-board >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Oceania mailing list >>> [email protected] >>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania >>> >> _______________________________________________ > Oceania mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania >
_______________________________________________ Oceania mailing list [email protected] https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania
