Thanks Greg - I don't know the letter of ASIC rules about recording votes,
or correcting voting errors. It *feels like* the proper thing to do is
document that votes registered to 'OSGeo Oceania' should be ignored in the
next meeting minutes, when votes by e-mail / loomio are discussed.  That
way we can openly show how we observed the risk of double votes, and moved
to resolve the issue. Fortunately in current polls this action does not
alter the result.

Good point John, this got me also, I wanted the last motion I proposed to
be fully public but messed it up - so it is good to document that in order
to use Loomio effectively, we need to run threads rather than polls. Thanks
for looking into it Greg, it does seem weird that with the settings as they
are we need to do extra gymnastics to actually achieve the desired settings
(my not-so-inner old fossil of the internet age groans '+-1 by mailing
list' at this point ;) )

Cheers,

Adam
_______________________________________________
Oceania mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania

Reply via email to