On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 02:15:05PM +0000, Marvin wrote:

> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 14 October 2015, 10:30 am PST. The
> report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The
> Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board
> meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Sep 30th).

The dates in this autogenerated email (sent by the "Marvin" bot, not me) were
off by a week.  Your podling has more time to file.

Here are the correct dates:

*   Wed Oct 07 -- Podling reports due
*   Wed Oct 14 -- Incubator report due (along with other TLP reports)
*   Wed Oct 21 -- Monthly meeting of the Apache Board of Directors

Marvin Humphrey