Hi

We have released a few days ago a new Kiwix Hotspot version called
2.0.7. Here is the changelog (since my last Kiwix Hostpot release
annoucement on this mailing list):

2.0.7
* fixed size evaluation for KA-lite
* removed leftovers files on cards after use (kalite, aflatoun lang packs)

2.0.6
* fixed regression (not launching) by reverting to previous pygobjects
version

2.0.5
* Added raspberryPi version to version.<fqdn> page
* Fixed KAlite installation not working (regression)
* KA lite doesn't require manual language selection anymore
* Aflatoun lite doesn't require manual language selection anymore
* Updated master (06/06/2019)

As a reminder, Kiwix Hotspot is probably the easiest solution to
create your offline WiFi library running on Raspberry Pi. Whatever
your operating system (Windows/MacOS/Linux) is, even if you have no
technical skills, you can in a few clicks create a ready-to-use micro SD
card for your Raspberry-Pi.

More details at https://www.kiwix.org/en/downloads/kiwix-hotspot/

Regards
Emmanuel