Hi Redouane,

>> +             void UnRegister(object path)
>> +
>> +                     Un-register a IpMultimediaSubsystemAgent.
>
> Register and UnRegister functions are not really symmetric here ...
> How object path is used by UnRegister function ??
> Maybe we should have :
> void UnRegister(string type)

Thanks for spotting this, it's a bug. It should have been
"void UnRegister()". I'll fix this in the next patch.

>> +             boolean PreConditionCheck(string Type, string PeerAddress,
>> +                                     uint16 PeerPort,  uint16 LocalPort)
>
> How to make the link between the primary context (or default bearer)
> activated by the IMS client ,
> and the TFT and QOS.

When Dedicated bearers are created  +CGEV: NW ACT reports both the
Default Bearer and the Dedicated bearer.

> We can imagine that we have a good QOS / TFT but it doesn't belong to the
> primary context (or default bearer) activated by the IMS client.

As mentioned to Rémi, we should only consider the QoS/TFT for the IMS
ConnectionContext
and related Dedicated Bearers. So oFono core only needs to keep track
of the QoS/TFTs for IMS.

>> +             void PreConditionChanged()
>> +
>> +                     This signal is sent when the network has changed
>> +                     the QoS or Packet Filters for a Bearer.
>> +                     The IMS application can then check the QoS SIP
>> +                     preconditions by calling PreConditionCheck().
>> +
>> +                     Only QoS information relevant for IMS will be
>> +                     signaled, i.e. QCI=1 for voice and QCI=2 for video.
>> +
>> +                     Related AT commands: AT+CGEREP,
>> +                     +CGEV: NW ACT, +CGEV: NW MODIFY
>> +
>
> Same here , IMS client will be notified for all dedicated bearer ?
> I agree with Rémi, it 'll be better if we can put QOS/TFT somewhere under
> primary context.

I believe we will have only one IMS APN for each operator, so we might
as well keep it here in
the IMS Interface.

Regards,
Sjur