Hi Giacinto,

+char *gemalto_get_cgdcont_command(struct ofono_modem *modem, guint cid,
+                             enum ofono_gprs_proto proto, const char *apn)
+{
+     /*
+      * For future extension: verify if the module supports automatic
+      * context provisioning and if so, also if there is a manual override
+      * This is an ofono_modem_get_integer property
+      */
+
+     /* for now. Later to consider modules where the LTE attach CID=3 */
+     if (cid==0)
+             cid=1;

I'm a bit confused why cid==0 means cid should be 1... is this because
the AT network-registration atom assumes CID == 0 for the default
context?  This should probably be fixed at the source, in that case, in
atmodem/network-registration.c, with a vendor quirk...???

the 3GPP 27.007 says that the LTE attach context ID is 0, but actual
modems use other values.
For now there are around only models which use CID=1, but Gemalto also
has models with CID=3.
I will have to set another variable for this.

I still don't get this explanation. You have a gemalto specific function, which is being passed the CID directly by the caller. Why is there weird logic here to mess with the CID, just have the caller pass in the proper CID directly.

Also note that cid 1 and 3 are by default valid CIDs for context activations. So your 'default attach' profile can be overridden by the core at any time. So you may want to address this by setting the cid range appropriately.

Regards,
-Denis