Hi Richard,

    So I don't get this.  We have CREG telling us: "we're on LTE" and CGREG
    telling us "Oh we don't know what our status is".  Why do you trust one
    and not the other?  Are you sure this doesn't belong in a driver quirk
    somewhere?

When CREG tells us we are on LTE, we will probably not even try attach to gprs (CGATT),
refer to gprs_netreg_update.
In my understanding that means that its natural that CGREG reports unknown or similar.
CEREG would be the interesting one... but since the code is built around
using activated context as condition when running on LTE I think we should
use the same condition here.

Ah, so you're on one of those modems that started using CEREG instead of CGREG for reporting LTE. So in that case I'm fine with this (maybe add a more clarifying comment). But I suspect that we also need to consider adding ofono_gprs_lte_status as well and taking both into account.

Regards,
-Denis