On Aug 17, 2006, at 9:21 AM, Daniel Conner wrote:

Why is 2nd not an OGL system?? I don't wanna have to convert my whole world to 3rd or 3.5. There are some things I don't like in that system.....

Well, just wait.  Rumor is that version 4.0 isn't far away.

I feel your pain. We went away from the Dungeons & Dragons system (in all its color flavors) a long time ago. Even with the d20 license and the OGL license (which, admittedly, are very flexible and open), there just isn't enough room to do what you want.

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson
Tower Ravens