As I was reading "The Art of Unix Programming"
(http://www.faqs.org/docs/artu/) I was struck with the idea to
implement a textualizer for ohr formats -- mainly to make them more
human-sensible; secondarily to assist utility development (ie. to make
them more computer-sensible too :).
I was very early in this task (having only reached BINSIZE.BIN in the
list of lumps on the wiki, although my destination rendering format
was fully defined.), when I found something odd:

  Wandering Hamster has a sfxdata.bin that is definitely more than 0 bytes long,
  but its BINSIZE.BIN insists that the record length of SFXDATA.BIN is 0!
  (the same is true for all the games in the games/ subdir in the SVN repo.)
  I verified this manually with a text editor.

I thought I should probably mention this, so it's remembered to fix
this before release time.