On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 12:27:18PM -0700, Adam Perry wrote:
> On 8/24/07, James Paige <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Previously, stable releases for windows were made of thee files
>
> Since there is more than one, the correct grammar is "ye files." (No
> one respects Old English anymore.)

Forsooth! With a certainty, thou must knowest that mine hands did slip
upon this devil's board of prodden letters and whilst it was my most
fervent desire to utter the longcrafting of the numeral 3, being;
"three", I failed and instead spake another word.

> Am I the only one who prefers zips to installers?

No.

> > This would be the biggest file. It would include game and custom and all
> > support files, as well as the "import" subdirectory with some sample
> > songs and sfx and fonts, and a copy of Vikings of Midgard (hopefully,
> > if Fenrir is ready)
>
> Are you going to stop packaging BAMs in import? You should.

I might keep one for old time's sake, but mainly, no. Their time has
come.

Plus, I want to move the import data out of subversion and onto the
wiki, and making BAMs uploadble there is too much of a pain.

---
James