On 10/3/07, S'orlok Reaves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay! I've abused my .htaccess powers again to create
> a Java Web Start demo; this is leaps and bounds above
> the applet ---even though it's STILL an applet. Figure
> that one out. Or, click on:
>
> http://fmf.ohrdev.com/files/webdemo.jnlp
>
> (Note that the link from the main page now points
> here.)
>
> Adam, Kiz, and Bob, could I ask you to test this link
> for me?
>
> I've tested this on four computers. All will load the
> program. One won't load any games. I have no clue why.
> But I hope and pray that Adam's laptop WILL load
> games. And then if some poor lost soul can load
> neither, I'll manage another solution.
>
> Thanks again,
> -->Seth

Well, it seems to work for me  a little better now — it still goes slow, but
not quite AS slow as in the web applet (I'd estimate about ¼- to ½-speed
from the new applet). Like I said, this is due to my computer most likely.

As for the game itself, I didn't really test it out much as the thing goes
really slow, but I did encounter the same error as James when using the
Cancel button on the main map.