Perhaps as pennance I should change all the other constants to BLOCK_CAPS_WITH_UNDERLINES ;)
--- James On Sun, Jun 09, 2013 at 11:30:52PM +1200, Ralph Versteegen wrote: > This commit is perfectly typical in that it introduces a new style of > constant naming, one of the few things that was previously consistent > ;) > > I think I prefer this style actually. The old one can sometimes be > confusing, like maplayerMax, inventoryMax and maxMaxHero... what? All > caps, as in BIG BALL OF MUD, is more appropriate > > > On 8 June 2013 05:50, <[email protected]> wrote: > > james > > 2013-06-07 10:50:46 -0700 (Fri, 07 Jun 2013) > > 198 > > timerflag:menu was not working because dotimer was never being called when > > a menu that forbids scripts and gameplay was open. > > I added some constants to make the relevant code a little more readable > > --- > > U wip/const.bi > > U wip/game.bas > > _______________________________________________ > > Ohrrpgce mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://lists.motherhamster.org/listinfo.cgi/ohrrpgce-motherhamster.org > _______________________________________________ > Ohrrpgce mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.motherhamster.org/listinfo.cgi/ohrrpgce-motherhamster.org > _______________________________________________ Ohrrpgce mailing list [email protected] http://lists.motherhamster.org/listinfo.cgi/ohrrpgce-motherhamster.org
