The packaging is slightly tricky because there are two further sets of lisp
packages to make xemacs properly useful. I've packaged them separately in
case people want a really minimal install but also provided metapackages
(editor/xemacs/xemacs-gnome-full, editor/xemacs/xemacs-x11-full, and
editor/xemacs/xemacs-nox11). There's a bit of overlap between emacs and
xemacs, so for the time being I've made the latter depend on the former. A
follow-on change would be to patch so that the shared executables have an
alternate name under xemacs and are called by those names from it (this is
what Debian appears to do).

https://bitbucket.org/buffyg/oi-build/changeset/0f759efa96bd