Hi everyone,
                    firstly i would like to appreciate all the great work
you have done in contributing to openimageio.

I would like to work with OIIO and build my own tools, but i have
reservations on the outcome that might come later as a result of how i
start the project so i have the questions.

I would like a portable app or could be an installable one does not matter,
but i would like it to be a one time installing, without having the client
to install all the dependencies and build openimageio and then run my tool
(which needs openimageio to write out images).

So please advise a newcomer, should i build OIIO static and then link and
use it in my project or have it dynamic?

I see so many issues all over the place so i am hesitating to step into it.
Please do advise which way should i approach my project.

I am a heavy python person, but now coming into C++, so i would very much
like to stick to python and use pyinstaller to create my app or exe. But i
am not sure how openimageio would work on the building part? Any ideas.