Is it working or broken when you try with oiio 1.8, but python 2.7?  How about
in master?

And can you be more specific about what you mean by "not working"? Do you get
errors from Python3? Is it completing the program but the image is not what you
expect? Do you check the return value from ociofiletransform to see if there
was an error, and print the error message (img_corrected.get_error())?

--
Larry Gritz
l...@larrygritz.com