Hello, just a simple question - I want to use OpenImageIO to open an image
file, strip out all but a few channels, and save it again. I have found how
to do this with oiiotool's -ch flag but I am curious to try this with the
OpenImageIO in python and see if that has some faster performance.

My question is whether this is possible to do without touching any actual
pixel data - I am not sure how EXRs are stored or compress data so I am not
sure if it is possible to simply open an ImageInput or ImageBuf, delete
some channels, and save it again, or if I will need to start copying
pixels/image data to a second ImageBuf.

Thanks!