Hello all,

I am almost there with regards to asynq data merging based upon GUID. What i
am looking for now is a way to have a creationdate field in
indirectiontables. I am not sure how to do this since it is all handled by
OJB.

The case is like this, a local server has records that are not present in
the main server. It is either a new local record or a deleted global one. I
can discover what it is if i know the last synqdate of the localserver. If
the lastsynq date is after the creationdate of the local record then the
global record is deleted and the local record should also be deleted, if the
lastsynq is before the creationdate then the local record is new and should
be send to the main server. I can control every record's creationdate except
for the indirecttable ones.

regards,
Dennis