rkflx added a comment.

  >   setMaximumWidth( 600 * QGuiApplication::devicePixelRatio )

  Suprisingly, this is not needed at all. The scaling is already working in
HiDPI mode, still restricted to 600px*scalefactor though. I'll modify my
argument to concern ultrawide screens so it still stands, along with the
cutting-off problem.

  > Should we artificially restrict min and max widths?

  I'm genuinely interested in your reasoning for keeping min and max width
restrictions. Maybe I have missed an important aspect in my arguments against
them? I'd be glad if you can point it out, so I could learn something and
improve my patch.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL