On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Karen Coyle <kco...@kcoyle.net> wrote:

> For many reasons, not the least of which is privacy, individual holdings
> should be recorded outside of OL. Perhaps we should look a making sure
> that OL interacts well with personal bibliographic software like Zotero
> and Mendeley (and lots of others whose names don't come to me at the
> moment).

I think that would be very useful for a whole bunch of reasons.  There's
already export as Wikipeda cite, so it'd basically be an extension of that
concept/functionality.

I think Internet Archive "holdings" have a special status though. Do you
think it's worth trying to introduce specific handling to deal with the
case of three separate scans of the exact same edition?

Tom