This isn't really a problem with openlibrary, but a problem with implementing a
project using openlibrary in Java. I'm just hoping someone else is in the same
boat and already fixed it.

Since the SSL change to openlibrary.org, my little project isn't working.
Apparently this is a known problem with Java not supporting DH. Here is part of
the exception I get:

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH
keypair
 at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
 at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown
Source)
 at main.logOnOpenLibrary(main.java:89)
 at main.open(main.java:51)
 at main.main(main.java:36)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair
 at sun.security.ssl.DHCrypt.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverKeyExchange(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
 ... 9 more
Caused by: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Prime size must be
multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive)
 at
com.sun.crypto.provider.DHKeyPairGenerator.initialize(DHKeyPairGenerator.java:120)
 at java.security.KeyPairGenerator$Delegate.initialize(Unknown Source)
 ... 16 more

Its not a huge deal right now, there are very few users currently using my OL
project. But I have been stuck on this for a couple days, trying various
'fixes' suggested on the net. None of them work, most just push the problem
around.

So if anyone has experienced this and fixed it, please let me know.

I must have missed any warnings about this change, this never registered with
me until I realized my project was broken.