Dear all,

I downloaded a book from Open Library to Adobe Digital Editions and was reading
it happily when the app failed to open fully. I got a half page of text, with
the ADE home page obscuring the other half, and nothing I did seemed to change
this.

Eventually I decided to reinstall the app, but when it came in the book had
disappeared from the library. I cannot see how to download it again from Open
Library because OE tells me that I already have this book on loan, neither can
I return it, because it no longer exists on my iPad.

Any advice on how to obtain a replacement copy would be appreciated.

With thanks
DAVID TEMPLER

Sent from my iPad