Hello there,

Beforehand, the group description says:
Welcome to the OpenLayers 3 development discussions group. Thanks for your
interest, and we look forward to any contributions you can make. THIS GROUP
IS FOR CONTRIBUTORS. If you are a user of OpenLayers 3 and want to ask
usage questions, please go to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openlayers-3 and use the
openlayers-3 tag for new questions.

Anyways, your answer is; you are not able to get multiple features selected
using drag box. At least from your codes, it seems you directly get all the
features from the layer source. Your codes should be like:

// a DragBox interaction used to select features by drawing boxes
var dragBox = new ol.interaction.DragBox({
  condition: ol.events.condition.shiftKeyOnly,
  style: new ol.style.Style({
    stroke: new ol.style.Stroke({
      color: [0, 0, 255, 1]
    })
  })
});

map.addInteraction(dragBox);

dragBox.on('boxend', function(e) {
  var selectedFeatures = [];
  var extent = dragBox.getGeometry().getExtent();
  vectorSource.forEachFeatureIntersectingExtent(extent, function(feature) {
    selectedFeatures.push(feature);
  });
  //here selectedFeatures array is filled with selected features intersecting
your drag box.
});

Source:

http://openlayers.org/en/v3.2.0/examples/box-selection.html