I am able to to get the multiple features selected using drag box,  How can
I loop through these selected features and get their attribute to show in
Html Table.
the following loop  show  all the attribute of the WFS instead of the
selected features.

//  this loop show all the attribute instead of selected features attribute.
            var features = serverVector.getSource().getFeatures();
//serverVector.getSource().getFeatures();
            for (i = 0; i < features.length; i++) {
                content += "<tr><td >" + features[i].get('PROP_ID') +
'addr_line2') + " </td></tr>";

            }

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ol3-dev/a4e76909-d0c3-4f31-8fea-5ce632acc2e5%40googlegroups.com.