From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dazysnow
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 11:41 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Re: Re : 216/235 & 261 Ignition Timing

The engine has to start before you can fine tune unfortunately.  Ole Red has
never started after a year.  I need a way to sit at the wheel and know if
the plugs are getting fire.  I have no assistant and no one in this area
will work on anything this old.  I guess the economy must be better than I
think.  Ole Red has a 52 235 engine.