From: "nathan hall" <nathan.h...@lacity.org>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:05:56 AM
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] FOUR On The Tree

I remember a variety of Euroean cars with column shift four speeds trannies ,
Saab and Morris chiefly .

I remember the Brand 'F' 'Econoline ' (Falcon based) trucks & vans had an uber
rare four speed column shift option but I don't recall any with a seperate
reverse actuation .

-Nate

--- In old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

  .

I'll bet that there are very few on this e-mail list that know what production
car had a 4 on the tree with a separately activated reverse.