Greetings,

Currently, we are in the process of editing a forthcoming book tentatively
entitled Internet of Things: Technologies, Applications and Implementations, to
be published by CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group), a top-notch international
publisher of academic research (https://www.crcpress.com). We would like to
take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for
consideration in these publications.
We are HIGHLY interested in overview chapters on these specific subjects(but we
also accept proposals/chapters covering other subjects/areas):- Introduction
(History, Definitions, Concepts) - Business aspects of IoT - IoT Ecosystem- IoT
Architectures- IoT Security Threats and Countermeasures- Communication
Networks, Standards and Protocols in IoT- Standards and Interoperability in
IoT- Cloud Computing for IoT- Hardware Architectures and Devices in IoT-
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)- Required Regulations and Legislation for
IoT- General Management Aspects of IoT- Business models and opportunities in
IoT- Social Implications of IoT - IoT Applications in Disaster Prediction and
Monitoring (various areas)- IoT and Big Data (data gathering, cleansing,
processing and visualization models, techniques and issues)- IoT Applications
in Healthcare- IoT Applications in Environment- IoT Applications in
Transportation- IoT Applications in Supply Chain Management
For more details regarding the book, please visit:
https://sites.google.com/site/internetofthingscfc/. Submission dates and
chapter template, as well as author guides are available on this link.
Deadline for accepting chapter proposals has been extended to September 22,
2016. These publications are anticipated to be released in the 2nd quarter of
2017.
Finally, we would appreciate if you can share this invitation with your
colleagues, and we apologize if you have received this call multiple times.
Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and we hope to
hear from you soon.

Regards,Qusay F. Hassan, Ph.D.On Behalf of the Book Editorial Board