This is to inform you that we've extended the proposal submission deadline.
Currently, we are in the process of editing a forthcoming book tentatively
entitled Internet of Things: Technologies, Applications and Implementations, to
be published by CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group), a top-notch international
publisher of academic research ( We would like to
take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for
consideration in these publications.
We are HIGHLY interested in overview chapters on these specific subjects(but we
also accept proposals/chapters covering other subjects/areas). Authors who have
some novel research work, comparative studies, surveys, etc., can also send
their proposals.
We are HIGHLY interested in the following chapters:
- Introduction (History, Definitions, Concepts)- IoT Ecosystem - IoT
Architectures - Standards and Interoperability in IoT - Sustainability & Green
IoT - Implementation Issues (Tools and Platforms, Architecture, Governance and
Management Strategies) - Required Regulations and Legislation for IoT -
Business aspects, models and opportunities of IoT - Addressing, Naming,
Brokering and Discovery of Things - Data Management (processing, storage,
compression, encryption, storage, data models, analytics and visualization,
security and privacy) - Governance and General Management Aspects of IoT -
Social Implications of IoT - IoT Security Threats and Countermeasures -
Authentication, Authorization, Privacy, and Trust - IoT Enabling Technologies
(WBAN/BAN/BSN, WSN, RFID, NFC, etc.) - Communication Networks, Standards and
Protocols in IoT - Cloud Computing for IoT - Fog Computing in IoT - SDN, LTE,
Narrowband, etc., for IoT - IoT and Big Data - Hardware Architectures and
Devices in IoT - Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)/ IoT in Manufacturing -
Wearables - Building and Home Automation - IoT Applications in Disaster
Prediction and Monitoring (various areas) - IoT Applications in Smart Cities -
IoT Applications in Healthcare - IoT Applications in Environment - IoT
Applications in Transportation/Automotive/Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks (VANETs) -
IoT Applications in Supply Chain Management - Applications, Implementations and
Case Studies
For more details regarding the book, please visit: Submission dates and
chapter template, as well as author guides are available on this link.
Proposals, chapters and inquiries should be submitted to Dr. Qusay Hassan on There is no template for the proposals. However, they
should clearly describe the topic of the chapter, and list the tentative
sections alongside a rough estimate of their lengths. Proposals should also
include authors' information (names, affiliations, emails, and short bios).
Please note that Dr. Qusay gets back to all authors within a few days, so in
case you have not heard from him after submitting your proposals, then probably
your email has been blocked by the mail spam blocker. In this case, please try
to contact him on
Deadline for accepting chapter proposals has been extended to October 22, 2016.
Authors of accepted proposals will be given 6 weeks to complete their chapters.
These publications are anticipated to be released in 2017.
Finally, we would appreciate if you can share this invitation with your
colleagues, and we apologize if you have received this call multiple times.
Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and we hope to
hear from you soon.
Regards,Qusay F. Hassan, Ph.D.On Behalf of the Book Editorial Board
Om-announce mailing list