Hi,

On 02/06/2014 03:50 PM, Nicolò Costanza wrote:
Since this morning, all -desktop,-laptop and their pae versions related to
Kernel 3.10.28 BFQv7 rpms are available for ROSA Marathon and Fresh

I've installed it on Marathon & Fresh : everything for my experience is ok!
I've noticed none regressions in so little time of testing...

My install base is generally composed by about 3 to 5 different Pcs.
Please, I'm asking you to install this "v7" release and start testing
more widely

I have installed 3.10.28 with BFQ v7 on an Eee PC 1015, works OK so far. Will try on a couple more machines this weekend.

Thanks!

Regards,
Eugene

--