Am 24.03.2014 22:23, schrieb Felix Miata:
On 2014-03-24 20:52 (GMT+0100) Blackcrack composed:

oky, my fault.. i has wrote "Konsole 12px" ..

jepp.. indeed, it's 12 .. i think pt .. holy and why the hack it's not
wrote in the kde konsole configuration "[12]] pt "?
can not everyone know..or does anyone know anything ..

Before the advent of electronic computing, the virtually universal measure of text size was pt. The first computers embraced the pt unit for text size, and this carried into word processors for personal computers. It was only after the advent of GUI interfaces for computers that the px unit began to be substituted for pt WRT text sizes, but this has not happened in word processors or DEs, including KDE. IOW word processors and DEs like KDE still use the pt unit for text size.
crap, i was falling in in the pt/px trap !

Most of the confusion from use of px instead of pt for text sizes has its genesis in web design, where in most current web browsers there is a fixed 12:16 ratio between pt and px that is unaffected by display pixel density, and has no predictable relationship to physical size on screen. A pt unit in CSS (with limited exceptions in certain web browsers) is a logical size, not a physical size, except when printing. It's stupidly confusing for those not privy to the reasons why it is now so.
i has see it also, because i most use px for size specified in css , i can still remember me, ie 1.2/Nescape 1.X around .. yes .. but now couple of years ago .. and like something forgets man/girl :) ohh yea, the web have developed it self :) if i thinking on the porn things.. behind the nice software times *g* and now goes more and more commercial.. how ever .. now it is even more mixed and "modern" so.. let our see forward what's comes :)

Felix Miata  *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

best regards
Blacky

blackysgate.de/net/com
()mG Clan
Rumkugel and diffrent Groups
stronger-monsterhunt.de
Member of Openmandriva.org
Member of Reactos.org
Member of Totalcommander -> Blacky
Member of ..... and so on ;)
Piss off.. about.me, Twitter, Facebook and all they names.. Why, they are information Collectors.. About YOU !