Hi,
the "md5sum mismatch" problems while building ISOs in ABF (not reproducable locally) persisted all day, so we didn't get to build the final rc iso. In the end, I've ended up disabling mirrorlist and just using the master server as a test - this does get around the mismatch error, but obviously isn't what we should be doing, and there's still a suspicious wget error in the build log.

This is the resulting iso:
https://abf.io/platforms/openmandriva2014.0/products/70/product_build_lists/3332

I'm too tired to wait for its download (3:20 am here), but please test it -- we need to know whether or not that workaround fixes things at all (there may be some other problem, e.g. with firewalls on abf machines not allowing any sort of access we need anymore).

ttyl
bero