Well i first build this one today:
https://abf.io/platforms/openmandriva2014.0/products/82/product_build_lists/3339
and when i saw that everything is fine with adding repos to urpmi, i've
started normal builds,and rest story you know.

I'll try again, build KDE isos for both archs, but i have feeling it will
fail again. Today we have a release day, and it will be really WEAK if we
release ISO without default urpmi medias set.