Hi, thanks a lot for the link.

I'm not able to download the ISO, download is not starting.

also with the direct link

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmandriva/files/alpha/3/OpenMandrivaLx.2015.0-development-snapshot-14378.x86_64.iso/download?use_mirror=kent&r=https%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fopenmandriva%2F&use_mirror=kent

Please, could you try the links?

in any case I'm going to try again at home

Thanks

---

Davide_01
http://www.linux-corner.it