Wait, got a little ahead of myself. Link is here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openmandriva/files/alpha/3/

Ben Bullard
ben79
--------------------
OpenMandriva-QA Team

On 03/04/2016 06:28 AM, Ben Bullard wrote:
That's awesome. I'll get this posted on forum in a few minutes.
Ben Bullard
ben79
OpenMandriva-QA Team

On 03/04/2016 06:01 AM, b...@lindev.ch wrote:

Hi,
I've renamed it before uploading it to sourceforge over night.

It's in alpha/3 and named development-snapshot-build-14378

ttyl
bero