Coming back to the topic: number of repos of OpenMandrivaAssociation organisation in github. If I'm correct, this is linked to the whole abf process, as each and every package has its github repo, with spec, yml, patches and stuff.

Maybe then it would be better to put the repos where issues would be written in OpenMandrivaSoftware instead (IIRC there are less repos there than in OpenMandrivaAsociation)

--
Sent from Yandex.Mail for mobile